- Pair Victorian Style Fine Small Pheasant Bird Bookends.
- In the fabulous Victorian style.
- Set on slim plinth bases.
- They have rather fine ornate decorative detail which you will love.
- They are great to keep your small books tidy.
- Handmade in England.
- Circa mid 20th century 1950’s.
- Highly sought after by collectors.
- Superb for a TV Film studio, theatre, stage, advert props shop or library study office home interior.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine old charming used condition.
- Having various noticeable wear, scuffs, stains, the birds are loose the bolt screws needs tightening commensurate with usage & age.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Checkout our other exciting intriguing other collections available in our shop gallery, happy shopping.
1.18″ Length depth thickness (3cm)